By using the app.jibby.com website service from the Jibby team (“The Service” or “The Jibby Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Jibby is owned by Uppstreymi ehf, located in Iceland.
The Jibby team reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: jibby.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account.
While the Jibby team prohibits such conduct and “Content” on the Service, you understand and agree that the Jibby team cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
The Jibby terms of service
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Jibby team cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have write permission in your Content).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Jibby service fees and terms
- Basic subscription fee for a single user is 10 USD/month.
- Discounts start when purchasing more than one license in one purchase on a single account. License fee goes to 5 USD/user/month when a single account purchases 1000 licenced users in one order.
- Administartors of accounts with multiple licences receive licence codes to be distributed to users. Each user should activate their own account using the code provided by the account administrator.
- Free 30 day trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- After a 30 day trial all users must carry a valid subscription or licence issued by Jibby following payment processing.
- Free trial accounts are available for limited use of the Service. Limitations on free trial accounts are in relation to:
- the ability to collaborate with other users in larger projects;
- the volume of Content stored in the Service.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- DalPay Retail is the reseller of services provided by Jibby. DalPay Retail is an Icelandic credit validation company specializing in securing safe transactions between customers and service providers.
- dalpay.is JIBBY +1877-8657746 may appear on your card statement.
- Some banks and credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank, or card issuer. (Refer to IntlServiceFee.com.)
- For paying accounts the Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions are made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- All licensed users have the same access to Jibby features. Upgrade or downgrade is based on allowable number of users in a single account. A credit card provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading Service by cancelling licences may cause a loss of Content, and Capacity in your Account. The Jibby team does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Membership settings link in the top left corner of the screen.
- All of your Content will be kept on the Service upon cancellation. In order to delete your content you must delete it yourself prior to cancelling your account. This is to protect shared information used by other users.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The Jibby team, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Jibby team reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Jibby team reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from the Jibby team. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Jibby Site (jibby.com), the Service itself or by e-mail.
- The Jibby team shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with applicable regional copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours or the property of the original owners.
- The Jibby team does not pre-screen Content, but the Jibby team and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is property of the Jibby team. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from the Jibby team.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided to paying account holders and is available via email.
- Technical support for non-paying account holders is provided on a first come first serve basis. Level of support is at the discretion of the Jibby team. Support requests that can be referred to basic user manuals may not be answered. Request spamming may result in account termination.
- You understand that the Jibby team uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to duplicate, copy, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Jibby team.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Jibby customer, employee, member, or officer may result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing of the Service, including your Content, may involve changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Connection to the Service is encrypted using an SSL certificate issued by Let’s Encrypt. Please refer to https://letsencrypt.org for further information about the SSL certificate.
- The Jibby team does not warrant the 100% availability of the encrypted connection. Before using the Service, you should make sure that https:// and encrypted connection is indicated in your browser bar.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by the Jibby team) of other Jibby customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or renegotiate licence fees.
- The Jibby team does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet your specific requirements,
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Jibby team shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Jibby team has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of the Jibby team to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Jibby team and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Jibby team (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at jibby dot com.