Available attributes for each item – Use some or all at your convenience
- Category type (See list of categories)
- Cost per unit
- Parent item
- Worksheet type: Summary or Worksheet
- Kanban board color
- Item color
- Chat enabled?
- Users and user rights: Owners, Editors, Readers
- Checklists – As many per item as required
- Attachments: As many per item as required
Furthermore; Only the “Project” category can hold a Kanban board.
Any item can be placed on a Kanban board.
Any item can be placed as a subitem of another category of items.