- The Dashboard – for displaying one or more items and to select which of the elements from each item are displayed. Use the attribute buttons to select display options.
- The Kanban board – Sometimes regarded The Workflow table. Create a Kanban board for any item that is a “Project” type item. Make as many as you want. Each board is tailor made. Items are dragged and dropped into the table and between columns. Name column, add columns and choose how many items can go into each column to prevent overloading workflows.
- My action list – Intended to help micro manage your projects. When using Jibby you end up having so many open projects that you loose overview of all the threads into the projects. My action list holds both items and checklists that you have added to your action list. Not all your items and checklists go there. Only the ones you want to function as reminders. Within the action list you can also view items and checklists assigned to other users. A convenient feature is to add any of your items or checklists to “My today” and “My tomorrow”. This generates a shortlist of todos for you to look at. Whatever is not finished will be moved into “My past” for later short term assignments.
- Notifications is a board where you can receive notifications from other users about anything. A red bubble with number of unread notifications is displayed for convenience.
- Sharing selected items. Whatever is displayed in the right column can be sent via email to anyone by clicking the share button.
Furthermore; view all information in the Right column – full screen -by pressing the left arrow to the left of the Dashboard icon.